- This is the English version of this page
- Go to the French version
France 1918: Armistice
Forêt de Compiègne, La Clairière de l'Armistice
Maps and tips for visiting Forêt de Compiègne, La Clairière de l'Armistice
Location: Compiègne, Picardie, Département de l'Oise
Latitude: 49.420982 (49°25'38"N)
Longitude: 2.829945 (02°54'23"E)
La Clairière de l’Armistice (The Forest Clearing of the Armistice) can be found by taking the N31 out of Compiègne until that road takes a right turn at a roundabout. Here go straight ahead onto the D546. After about two kilometres on a straight road there will be another roundabout. There are now signs for the ‘Rond Point de l’Armistice’.
- Driving directions from Gare de Compiègne to Clairière de l'Armistice ViaMichelin.com
- Get driving instructions to Forêt de Compiègne, La Clairière de l'Armistice from another location ViaMichelin.com
- Information: Nona.net
- Airports close to Compiègne:
The closest airport is CSF - Creil, located 29.2 km south west of Compiègne.
- More nearby airports include:
CDG - Paris Charles De Gaulle 49.4 km south west
BVA - Beauvais Tille 52.4 km west
LBG - Paris Le Bourget 57.4 km south west
POX - Pontoise Cormeilles En Vexin 67.8 km south west
- Hotel accommodation nearby: Booking.com
- Sightseeing - Sunrise and Sunset times
- Want to take photographs around this area? Find the sunrise and sunset times for the day you will be visiting:
- Reviews and photos of Compiègne attractions and tips for sightseeing posted by travellers and locals.
- Search Flickr
- for images of the 'Armistice and Compiegne'
- where you can edit information and add comments
- La Clairière de l'Armistice (The Forest Clearing of the Armistice)
© 2013 Department of Veterans' Affairs and Board of Studies NSW :: Last update - February 2011